The City of Pelham is currently accepting applications for the full time position of Food & Beverage Manager for the Ballantrae Golf Club. This job involves managing the Fireside Grill which includes but not limited to the following:
- Managing the operations and part-time employees; maintaining optimal functionality of grill area; maintaining assignments and work schedules for part-time employees and beverage carts (inventory & staff))
- May be responsible for opening and closing and nightly clean-up;
- Responsible for support of banquet set up and breakdown for functions and events in the Fireside Grill area;
- Responsible for inventory, vendor interface for products, delivery, etc.
- Responsible for receipts, cash drawer, and daily balance of accounts; this includes responsibility for accurate and timely tip distribution
High school diploma or GED required. Three to five years supervisory experience preferred with organization skills, assigning and directing work, performance reviews and addressing complaints and resolving problems. Valid driver’s license required.
Salary and benefits beginning at $30.000.00, depending on experience, education, and other training.
Applicant must satisfactorily pass a Background Investigation and pre-employment drug screen after receiving conditional offer of employment. Applications are available on this website and can be downloaded. Completed applications and resumes may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the City of Pelham, Human Resources, ATTN: Janis Parks at P.O. Box 1419, Pelham, AL 35124 or dropped off at Pelham City Hall. Final date to submit applications and resumes is Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 5:00PM.
City of Pelham is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is E-Verify compliant.